When it comes to designing and manufacturing welders, Röhr have extensive, unparalleled knowledge. They combine breakthrough technologies to produce some of the most advanced and capable welding machines on the market.
Röhr welders are easy to use and perfectly suited to experienced and new users alike. You can carry out a huge range of welding including vehicle’s, fabrication, house maintenance or more unconventional work where specialist materials require more advanced features. Whether it’s aluminium bike frames or a revived passion for steel sculpture, there’s a Röhr for the job and a Röhr for you!
- Runs off a Standard UK Plug 240V AC
- Input Current 25a / Output Current 60a – 150a
- Duty Cycle 15% at 150a, 35% at 98a
- Transfer Efficiency over 85%
- Frequency 50Hz – 60Hz, Power Factor 0.93
- Plastic Spool with Metal Bar
- Insulation Grade H / Housing Protection Grade IP21
- Wire Specs: Speed (m/min) 2.5-13, Gauge 0.6mm – 1.0mm, Max Weight 5KG
In The Box
When you buy Röhr, you will get the full package with a range of accessories to suit your welding needs:
- a welding mask,
- cleaning brush,
- 3 collets (2 x 0.8mm, 1 x 0.6mm ),
- 2 steel nozzles
- Accessory bag
Flexible Welding and Stepless Feed
This unit features a stepless wire feed system so you can focus all of your attention on your weld. Also it’s highly portable design allows for use wherever you need it.
MIG / MAG Welding
MIG is used for welding materials such as magnesium, copper and other non-ferrous materials and their alloys. MAG on the other hand, is suitable for steel, structural steel and most of its alloys. Thus, great welding seams can be briskly and efficiently manufactured with different thicknesses, ensuring that material distortion is kept to a minimum.
Standard UK 3 Pin 240V AC
This welder does not need a specialist power supply, it can run straight off the mains